Lagos – March 1, 2016 – Following the global launch of Huawei’s innovative HUAWEI MateBook, 14 publications have been quick to recognize the new 2-in-1 device at Mobile World 2016. In addition to Tuesday’s 5 awards, one day later, the MateBook received 10 more awards for its design aesthetic, impressive performance and efficiency, outstanding screen and array of accessories. These awards reflect Huawei’s commitment to delivering beautiful, powerful and efficient high-end mobile consumer devices. Since the Mobile World Congress, the Matebook has being picking up accolades successively, this comes as no surprise considering the devices top of the line design and hardware. In case you’ve not heard or you heard and do not know about the Matebook read up here
On February 24, HUAWEI MateBook has received the following 10 prestigious awards:
- Top Pick of MWC 2016 – Chip Chick
- Editor’s Choice – Men’s Health
- Best of MWC – Mobilegeeks
- Editor’s Choice – SlashGear
- People’s Choice – TechRadar
- Best Tablet – TechRadar
- Best of MWC – TechSpot
- Best of MWC – Tom’s Guide
- Best of MWC – Ubergizmo
- MWC 2016 Top Pick – Windows Central
On February 23, MateBook was recognized with the following 5 awards:
- Best of MWC 2016 – com
- Best Product: Tablet – Computer Bild
- Best of MWC 2016 – Expert Reviews
- Best of MWC 2016 – Know Your Mobile
- Best in Show – Trusted Reviews
Full details of each award are included below:
- Top Pick of MWC 2016 – Chip Chick awarded the MateBook its “Top Pick of MWC 2016” award for its premium look, unibody with rounded edges and called the device “travel friendly.” Chip Chick is a US-based online publication aimed at women to help them keep up with the latest technology trends.
- Editor’s Choice – Men’s Health awarded the MateBook its “Editor’s Choice” award. Men’s Health is a leading print and online lifestyle publication aimed at men.
- Best of MWC – Mobilegeeks awarded the MateBook its “Best of MWC” award for its hardware, calling it an impressive competitor to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and the Apple iPad Pro. Mobile Geeks is a German online publication which covers smartphones, tablets, net / ultrabooks, apps and software, the Internet, and gadgets.
- Editor’s Choice – SlashGear awarded the MateBook the “Editor’s Choice” award, calling the design “super-sleek” and highlighting the device’s hardware, including the fingerprint sensor. SlashGear is a technology blog based in the US. The blog provides tech gear news and the latest lifestyle trends, aimed at a global audience.
- People’s Choice – TechRadar ‘s “Reader’s Choice” award went to the HUAWEI MateBook with 59% of readers voting the device best of show. TechRadar is an online publication focused on technology, with news and reviews of tech products, especially gadgets.
- Best Tablet – TechRadar recognized the MateBook the “Best Tablet”, for its design, hardware (specifically the USB-C charging) and the device’s accessories.
- Best of MWC – TechSpot awarded the MateBook the “7. Best of MWC” award for its design and premium unibody. TechSpot is an online publication covering computing and technology news, aimed at a global audience.
- Best of MWC – Tom’s Guide awarded the MateBook its “Best of MWC” award. Tom’s Guide is a US-based technology-focused publication which also incorporates Laptop Mag.
- Best of MWC (MateBook & MatePen) – Ubergizmo awarded the MateBook and the MatePen a “Best of MWC” award, calling its “industrial design” excellent and highlighted the device as “super thin, light and efficient.” Ubergizmo is a US-based online publication focusing on technology and telecoms. The blog is aimed at a global audience, with sections for topics including mobile, gaming, Android and reviews.
- MWC 2016 Top Pick – Windows Central awarded the MateBook the “MWC 2016 Top Pick” award for its thin design, impressive resolution display and fingerprint sensor. Windows Central is a US-based blog focused on the world of Microsoft Windows devices.
- Best of MWC 2016 (Best 2-in1) – com awarded the MateBook the “Best 2-in-1” for the device’s light weight (especially compared to the Surface Pro and iPad Pro), 10-hour battery life and accessories. Alphr.com is a consumer technology outlet based in the UK that reports on news, reviews, innovators and leaders who are doing amazing things and changing the way people work and live.
- Best Product: Tablet – Computer Bild awarded the MateBook “Best Product: Tablet” award for its premium design, accessories and light weight. Computer Bild is Germany’s most popular computer technology magazine and website and is aimed at PC users, specifically people who operate on Microsoft Windows.
- Best of MWC 2016 (Best Hybrid) – Expert Reviews awarded the MateBook “Best Hybrid” for the device’s light weight, “sleek” design, accessories and fingerprint scanner. Expert Reviews serves as a technology buying guide for consumers eager to get their hands on the latest technology. It also has a massive database of product reviews that is updated on a daily basis.
- Best of MWC 2016 (Best Hybrid) – Know Your Mobile awarded the MateBook “Best Hybrid.” Your Mobile is a UK-based mobile phone website that reports on the best and most relevant smart and feature phones, tablets and mobile networks.
- Best in Show – Trusted Reviews awarded the MateBook “Best in Show” for its design, impressive display and array of accessories. Trusted Reviews is a global media outlet that publishes expert reviews, user reviews and news about consumer tech products.
Like the article? Please share on your social network. 😉