In a time when large screen phones is speedily becoming the norm, Apple may be planning to go retro with its rumoured 4-inch phone. Well. don’t be surprised or say it is impossible, as the company has a slogan which says “Think different”. This might be one of those think different stunts, which expected to be released in March, according to reports from 9TO5Mac. This new model could be called the iPhone 5SE.
According to our news source 9TO5Mac, the new device is internally codenamed “N69,” but the launch name will likely be the “iPhone 5se.” The “se” suffix has been described in two ways by Apple employees: as a “special edition” variation of the vintage 4-inch iPhone screen size and as an “enhanced” version of the iPhone 5s. Indeed, the upcoming “5se” features a design similar to 2013’s flagship but upgraded internals, software, and hardware features that blend the old design with modern technologies from the past two iPhone upgrades.
The iPhone 5SE is said to sport the following;
- 8 megapixel rear camera and 1.2 megapixel front camera
- Support for larger panoramas and autofocus for video recording
- Barometer for tracking elevation in the Health app
- An NFC chip for Apple Pay
- The A8 and M8 chips
- Bluetooth 4.2, VoLTE, and 802.11ac WiFi capabilities
- Live Photos
- Colour: Silver, Space Gray, Gold, & Rose Gold color
- Curved glass similar to that of the iPhone 6 and 6s lines
Although, this is still a rumour, it is nonetheless probable. Considering that the reputation of the Cupertino, California based phone manufacturers, who have a penchant for doing things differently. Also the our news source 9to5Mac, which has built a reputation for reliably breaking Apple news.
What is your thought on the iPhone 5SE, will it sell or not? share your opinion via the comment box.