CodeStudio8: 1 City, 10 Locations, 1,000 TeenCoders
The future is unmistakably digital. Presently, “12% of all job openings and 17% of all new wages are in computing fields” (www.code.org). Coding and programming are the driving forces behind this development. Today, the best schools in the world have coding as a subject or an after-school project.
This summer, 1,000 kids will be part of this. These kids will be prepared for the future challenges, to take advantage of it now. Coding and creative skills are the future. TeenCoders’ main purpose is to build teens and kids for the challenges ahead by teaching them coding and creative skills.
#CodeStudio8 is the 8th version of the #CodeStudio series. #CodeStudio8 will hold in 10 centres across Port Harcourt. This coding camp will start from 24th July to 31st of August 2017. At the end of this program, kids will be able to do one of the following:
- • Create desktop Apps and software.
- • Build mobile Apps.
- • Design 3D Games to play on X-Box.
- • Create 3D Animated cartoons and stories.
- • Build websites.
Additional skills kids will develop include:
- • Numeracy and Motor Skills.
- • Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills.
- • Language, Communication and Presentation Skills.
- • Programming and Computational Thinking Skills.
For registration and other details visit: www.teencoders.com.ng/codestudio8
THE CENTRES IN PORT HARCOURT ARE
Centre, King Perek ule Street,
Cedar Mount International School
By Location Road
Tombia Street, GRA
Elijiji Road, Woji
Keep It Real Foundation
Off Odili Road, PH
Off Ikwerre Road, Mile 4
Elite Nursery & Primary School
TEENCODERS NIGERIA WHAT WE DO
- • Developing the 1st Coding Curriculum for schools.
- • Teaching Coding as a Class Subject or an After-School Club.
- • Training Teachers on how to teach Coding. (ToT).
- • Organising Coding Camps for School during holidays. (#CodeStudio).
- • Setting up Home Coding Classes for kids.
Like the article? Please share on your social networks 🙂