WhatsApp Status was launched early this year and to some users, it was a great improvement while to other it was not. Words on the street have it that WhatsApp was better when it was just a simple messaging app until Facebook acquired WhatsApp.
2 Major Drawbacks of WhatsApp Status
Well, this awesome feature on WhatsApp has come to stay but there are areas that still need some improvement on the WhatsApp status. WhatsApp users have gone to an extent of downloading an Android App which is not from WhatsApp for the sole purpose of using WhatsApp status. Most users have complained about these:
- Status Deletes Automatically.
- The so called Status (Image) when viewed displays just a few second and it’s almost hard to read any text on the image.
In this articles, I will teach you how to save WhatsApp pictures and Videos on WhatsApp. Solving More than 90% of WhatsApp Status drawbacks if not all. It’s very simple and the fastest way to save Whatsapp status and you don’t have to download an Application to do this.
How to Download/Save Whatsapp Status Photo or Video
- Turn on Internet and Open your Whatsapp Account
- Go to Status option and watch the status you want to download/Save
- Then open your File Manager
- Go to Settings and Then Show Hidden Files
- Then navigate to Folder: Whatsapp –> Media –> .statuses
- There you can see all your WhatsApp contact’s Status
- Simply Copy/Move that File and Place in another folder
- That’s all!!! You have downloaded your friend’s whatsapp status Video/Picture
Did you experience any issues/challenges during this tutorial? Kindly send us a message using the comment box below.
Like the article? Please share on your social network. 😉