Telecommunications equipment giant, ZTE, is set to launch its smartphones in the Nigerian market. This is to further expand its operations in the country.
According to a company official, ZTE is most interested in outlets that will ensure that the ZTE brand preserve(maintains) its global acclaim in the Nigerian market.
ZTE is currently the fastest growing smartphone provider in United States. With 11.5 million smartphones shipments in the second quarter of the year to it records. Also the telecom giant now controls five percent global smartphone market.
The company has been making waves with its high-end Grand S, Grand memo and the ZTE nubia 5 smartphones leading to a year-on year increase of 79 percent.
- Financial report: LG sold around 60 million smartphones.
- Samsung leads world phone market in record year shipment.
- LG Releases Q1 Report , Raked In More Earnings!
- Reports Show Samsung Has Sold More Smartphones Than Blackberry, Apple and Nokia combined
- LG Records $450Million Profit In Q3
- ZTE Grand XMAX coming to Cricket wireless for $199 this Friday